Tuesday 29 June 2010

Ladies and Gentleman, please allow me to introduce myself

Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by.

I'm using this post to introduce myself a little, tell you a little bit about what I'm going to do here and just to say hi really. So, I'm The Engine, I'm almost 30 and I live in the North West of England, in a smallish industrial town called St Helens. I'll reveal more of my likes and dislikes as the blog grows rather than rattling off a wall of text here now.

My blog is going to be exactly what the title says. I'm not going to concentrate on any one area for the time being. There will be some poker hands and results, film/music/book/tv reviews, betting tips, and general rants. I think I'm more than qualified to do all of those things and I hope to offer a valued and possibly unique insight into certain things, be a bit contrarian in other things and be massively unreasonable in other things too.

So that's where we are heading in a nut shell. If you are coming to this blog later on, then where have you been? If you are in at the beginning, I think this moment is like the first Sex Pistols gig, like the Moon landing and like when Frank Lampard scored the goal that never was

Enjoy

The Engine


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment